Housework, Studying, Cooking, Working......you name it.......I'd rather Scrap!
Saturday, 28 June 2008
Hanglar & Stanglar Blog Candy!
Many thanks to my SAD mate Tash, whose blog pointed me towards the fabulous blog candy on offer here. If you love the H&S stamps (and who doesn't??) go check it out......... you only have until 30th June, so be quick!
Thanks for the heads up I popped over yesterday, great blog. Anyway when you are next over my way there is an award for you just becuase thats what friends are for. Jac x
I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator based in SE London. In my spare time I like to make cards, scrapbook & try all things crafty! I dont feel happy if I havent made something recently :)
1 comment:
Thanks for the heads up I popped over yesterday, great blog. Anyway when you are next over my way there is an award for you just becuase thats what friends are for. Jac x
Post a Comment