Wow! I have been blog-hopping tonight and I am in awe of some of the wonderful creations out there.
Also, some incredibly generous people such as the super talented lady who is offering some truly fantastic Hanglar & Stanglar blog candy....check it out here :)
Thank you to my super SAD friend Fae, whose blog pointed me in Heidi's direction :) Fingers crossed! ;)
Thursday, 22 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my! This is all very hi-tech for me. Not sure if this will post but I'm willing to give it a try.
Wow! It did (after my 3rd attempt).
there'll be no stopping me now!
Haven't booked for Paradise yet, but hope to do so as soon as I know I'll have the funds.
Kirsti - welcome to blogworld! Love the look of yours - will put a link on mine (to remind me to check in semi-regularly!)
Yay! Glad you've joined us bloggers :)
Thank you for joining my blog candy. I will now put your beautiful name in the box. Good luck!
Hugs from
Heidi
Post a Comment