Friday, 30 May 2008

Oops!

I did it again!....spent money that is :-) I didn't mean to, honest!

I have been studying hard and revising for my exams so I decided to give myself a little bit of crafting time as a reward and realised that I am down to my last sheet of watercolour paper - aargh! - so I go in search of the best price for a new pad & find a good deal at The Paper Mill Shop, an A3 pad of 20 sheets for £2.99, yay!

Then I spotted the masculine paper pack that I have been thinking about getting so that fell into my basket too (even though it was 12x12 and I originally wanted 6x6 or 8x8 - hey, I can cut it down!) and before I know it I had also stocked up on cellophane bags for my cards, one of their famous boxes of card, a couple of glue pens and a gift voucher ;-) Oh well, I will appease my guilty conscience with the thought that at least I saved the P&P as orders over £25 are delivered free (suddenly the £5 voucher makes sense!) and I wont need to buy plain card for AGES!

As for the studying...2 more days of hard graft over the weekend and hopefully I will have a good chance of passing 1 exam and a reasonable chance of not disgracing myself too disastrously in the second! Please cross your fingers for me on Monday & Tuesday.....

2 comments:

joanold said...

Sending as many good vibes your way as I can for next week. The very best of luck!

Jac’s Playground said...

Its always nice to have a spending splurge and you definately deserve it. Good luck with those exams next week, I know you can do it!